At Ormond Meeting Rooms we’ve made it easier than ever to conduct professional meetings in a chic and convenient location. Just 50 steps from the Four Courts on upper Ormond Quay, our suite of meeting rooms is perfect for all your meeting needs in a smart and stylish meeting space on an hourly basis. Reduced rates are also available for half day, full day or longer periods.
We take pride in connecting you with superb facilities, the latest technology and exceptional service. The decor is thoughtfully designed with a blend of natural finishes, stone flooring, attractive artwork and stylish design features throughout. There are a variety of room layouts available to seat from 6 people to the large plenary room capable of seating 110 people.
Ormond Meeting Rooms has 14, state of the art, meeting rooms, fully fitted with all mod cons, including air conditioning, teleconference facilities and WiFi.
OMR is ideal for training days. With 14 rooms to choose from, ranging in size from 8 seater boardroom style to 110 seater theatre style, you can have a multi-room booking…
Are you a small business who can’t afford rents in Dublin City after COVID 19? Why not work from home and still have a City Centre address. Or maybe your main business is elsewhere and you feel it would be beneficial to have a presence in Dublin city?…..
Typically used to resolve a conflict between two or more parties with the guidance of an Accredited Mediator, Mediation, or Alternative Dispute Resolution, is being used more and more in Ireland as a less stressful, less expensive and more private alternative to Court.
News & Events
2021 Irish law Awards
OMR were delighted to receive an award for Service Provider to the Legal Profession at...April 5, 20221
Law Awards 2020
Ormond Meeting Rooms are delighted to be a sponsor of the Irish Law Awards for the...
DATA PROTECTION FOR LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
William McLoughlin BL is a practising barrister, founder of Argent Business Consultants (Data Protection &...
Mediator Skills Training – Dublin
We are looking forward to welcoming our old friends, CEDR Mediation Training, back to OMR...
We have a variety of room layouts available within Ormond Meeting Rooms, with 14 rooms in total.
Rooms 1 & 2 and rooms 8 & 9 are divided by acoustic folding partitions which open to provide Room 10 (1 & 2 combined), Room 11 (8 & 9 combined) and Room 14 (12 & 13 combined). These larger rooms are ideal for plenary rooms and hearings, etc.
Ormond Meeting Rooms prides itself in offering gourmet, tasty food. We offer breakfasts for your early meetings. Lunches include a range of options:
- Gourmet sandwiches with or without soup;
- Hot buffet;
- Cold buffet;
From Accommodiation to Parking and Restaurant Reservations, OMR offer a wide varietiy of additional services for our clients needs
We at OMR are always here to help. Please fill out the form below and we will be back to you as soon as possible:
- “We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Ormond Meeting Rooms. During a lengthy trial, Orla and her team provided fantastic support to our legal team and witnesses. Our trial office in OMR gave us a base and took the hassle out of organising meetings and lunches. The administrative support the team provided was absolutely essential for last minute changes.” ESB Network Legal
- We needed to use Ormond Meeting Rooms for depositions that were necessary for a case we had pending in California. We had a lot of people traveling from far and wide to Ireland and we needed this to go seamlessly. The team at Ormond Meeting Rooms were highly professional and made the process seamless. Orla Carabini was incredibly gracious and helpful. The rooms were perfect, clean, tidy and well serviced. The staff at Ormond Meeting Rooms attended to our every need. We will definitely use them again next time we have to do business in Ireland. Mary J. Shea, Shea Law Offices, California”
- Thank you for the invitation to the Personal Injury Seminar in Ormond Meeting Rooms. It was a very professional evening with an excellent spread of medical experts, who addressed topical issues and provided comprehensive information on Medical Reporting in the context of Personal Injuries litigation. The evening also provided a great opportunity to network with colleagues, with the added bonus of 2 CPD Points! I look forward to the next one. Nicola McGuinness, Callan Tansey
- “Thank you again for all of your help yesterday at our mediation. We were very grateful for your attention and all of your assistance throughout the day and late into the evening. It was beyond our expectation.”Robert Nolan, Eversheds
- “Thank you so much for being such brilliant hosts during our time in Ormond Building over the past two weeks. Being looked after so well took much of the stress out of a difficult case and both we and our clients greatly appreciated your fantastic service.”Terry Leggett, Eugene F. Collins
- "Many thanks for your assistance on our training course. It really is so nice dealing with you and you provide a service in such a professional and efficient manner. CEDR enjoy coming to Dublin and we feel so welcomed when we come. I look forward to coming back to Dublin again."Lora Bunting, CEDR
- "Many thanks to you and the staff of Ormond Meeting Rooms, together with all of the proprietors thereof, for a most interesting and informative seminar held on Thursday last in your fine premises. Marcella Kilbane, my colleague, and myself greatly enjoyed the event, hospitality and the fine fare so kindly given by you all to us. With every good wish to you all in OMR for prosperity, health and happiness through 2013. "Patrick O’Connor, Managing Partner, P.O’Connor & Son
- "Thank you so much for hosting such a worthwhile seminar today. Without question, the speakers, who gave so generously of their time, were top notch. But, even as good as all that was, it was very much the ambience, friendliness and professionalism on the part of OMR that made it such a different and memorable experience for many of us."Kevin O’Higgins
- "I wanted to drop you a line to express our thanks to yourself, Orla and David for all of your help with this event. It was a terrific success and attendees were very impressed with the venue and delighted with the tea and coffee which was greatly appreciated. I hope that we’re able to arrange a similar event with you in the near future."Donough Hardiman BL