- Confirmation – All bookings at Ormond Meeting Rooms (OMR) to be confirmed by payment of a 50% deposit on reservation. Payments to be by cheque/credit card/bank transfer, with the remainder to be paid on the day of the meeting. Any additional cost incurred should also be paid on the day.
- Cancellation – Bookings can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance of the meeting time. If cancelled less than 48 hours before the meeting, 50% of the booking charge shall be payable. If not cancelled or cancelled on the day, a 100% charge shall be payable.
- Additional Meeting Time – Time required in excess of booking shall be charged at hourly room rate during normal business hours.
- 1/2 Day Bookings – Rate charged for any 4-hour period between 08.30 and 17.30.
- After hours Room Rates – Rate at standard hourly rate for any meeting time after 17.30.
- VAT – All rates and charges are exclusive of VAT at 23%, or such other rate if amended.
3. Payment of Account:
- Payment Method – By bank transfer or cheque or credit card.
- Invoices – The invoice for each booking shall be addressed to the party in whose name the booking is made, and this shall be the party responsible for payment.
4. Hours of Use:
- Normal Business Hours – Hours are from 08.30 to 17.30.
- OMR are 24/7 on request.
- Changes – Any changes to the original booking made between OMR and any third party shall be made in writing.
- Food & Beverages – Any food and/or beverage requirements should be confirmed in writing at time of meeting room booking or, at least, before the commencement of the meeting. Payment shall be made in advance for all food/beverage orders.
7. Other Services:
- Other Services – A range of other meeting support & concierge services are available at OMR, and these should be confirmed in writing before the meeting date to ensure availability.
- All visitors to OMR shall be responsible for their own property and OMR shall not be liable for any loss or damage thereto.
Please note a signed copy of these terms and condition are required by OMR prior to your booking, an emailed scanned copy is accepted.Download as PDF