|Room No.||Seats||Per Hour||Half Day||Full Day||Weekly|
As and from 1st February 2019, we will be increasing our room rates as per rate card above.
Room 6: High Definition (HD) Video Conference facility is available on request in this room
Room 10: Room 1 & 2 Combined
Room 11: Room 8 & 9 Combined
- Confirmation – All bookings at Ormond Meeting Rooms (OMR) to be confirmed by payment of a 50% deposit or reservation by credit card. Payment shall not be taken from the credit card account unless agreed between OMR and the client.
- Cancellation – Bookings can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance of the meeting time. If cancelled less than 48 hours before the meeting, 50% of the booking charge shall be payable.
- Payment Method – By bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
- Invoices – The invoice for each booking shall be addressed to the party in who’s name the booking is made, and this shall be the party responsible for payment.
- Payments – All payments shall be made in full within 14 days of the meeting.
- Additional Meeting Time – Time required in excess of booking shall be charged at hourly room rate during normal business hours.
- Normal Business Hours – Hours are from 08.30 to 17.30.
- 1/2 Day Bookings – Rate charged for any consecutive four hour period between 08.30 and 17.30
- OMR closes at 21.00 Monday to Thursday and at 17.30 on Friday and all meetings are required to be finished by such time, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Changes – Any changes to the original booking made between OMR and any third party shall be made in writing.
- Food & Beverages – Any food and/or beverage requirements should be confirmed in writing at time of room booking or, at latest, before the commencement of the meeting.
- Other Services – A range of other meeting support & concierge services are available at OMR and these should be confirmed in writing before the meeting date to ensure availability.
- VAT – All rates and charges are exclusive of VAT at 23%, or such other rate if amended.
- Liability – All visitors to OMR shall be responsible for their own property and OMR shall not be liable for any loss or damage thereto.