|Room No.||Seats||Per Hour||Half Day||Full Day||Weekly|
Room 6: High Definition (HD) Video Conference facility is available on request in this room
Room 10: Room 1 & 2 Combined
Room 11: Room 8 & 9 Combined
Room 14: Room 12 & 13 Combined
- Confirmation – All bookings at Ormond Meeting Rooms (OMR) to be confirmed by payment of a 50% deposit or reservation by credit card. Payment shall not be taken from the credit card account unless agreed between OMR and the client.
- Cancellation – Bookings can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance of the meeting time. If cancelled less than 48 hours before the meeting, 50% of the booking charge shall be payable. If not cancelled or cancelled on the day, a 100% charge shall be payable.
- Payment Method – By bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
- Invoices – The invoice for each booking shall be addressed to the party in who’s name the booking is made, and this shall be the party responsible for payment.
- Payments of Account – All accounts shall be settled in full within 14 days of invoice. Invoices shall be issued on a daily basis, however, where the booking exceeds one day, a weekly invoice will be issued. In the event of late payment, OMR shall be entitled to charge interest at 3% above the Bank of Ireland base-lending rate until payment is made, on all outstanding amounts.
- Business Hours – OMR is normally staffed from 8.30 to 17.30 on Mondays to Fridays, however, staff can be available outside these times if previously agreed between the Client and OMR. If a late booking is requested, a minimum of 2 hours per room will be charged. Late meeting cannot be facilitated unless notice of at least 24 hours is given to OMR.
- Changes – Any changes to invoices must be made within 5 days of the invoice being issued, changes can not be entertained after that.
- Other Services – A range of other meeting support & concierge services are available at OMR and these should be confirmed in writing before the meeting date to ensure availability.
- VAT – All rates and charges are exclusive of VAT at 23%, or such other rate if amended.
- Liability – All visitors to OMR shall be responsible for their own property and OMR shall not be liable for any loss or damage thereto.