|Room No.||Seats||Per Hour||Half Day||Full Day||Weekly|
Room 10: Room 1 & 2 Combined
Room 11: Room 8 & 9 Combined
Room 14: Room 12 & 13 Combined
- Confirmation – All bookings at Ormond Meeting Rooms (OMR) to be confirmed by payment of a 50% deposit or reservation by credit card. Payment shall not be taken from the credit card account unless agreed between OMR and the client.
- If the cancellation is notified to OMR more than 4 weeks prior to the first day of the period booked – No Charge. If the cancellation is notified to OMR more than 1 week but less than or equal to 4 weeks prior to the first day of the period booked – a sum equivalent to 50% of the charge for the hire of the room for the period cancelled. If the cancellation is notified to OMR one week or less prior to the first day of the period booked and cancelled – 100% of the charge for the hire of the room for the period cancelled.
- Payment Method – By bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
- Invoices – The invoice for each booking shall be addressed to the party in who’s name the booking is made, and this shall be the party responsible for payment.
- Payments of Account – All accounts shall be settled in full within 14 days of invoice. Invoices shall be issued on a daily basis, however, where the booking exceeds one day, a weekly invoice will be issued. In the event of late payment, OMR shall be entitled to charge interest at 3% above the Bank of Ireland base-lending rate until payment is made, on all outstanding amounts.
- Business Hours – OMR is normally staffed from 8.30 to 17.30 on Mondays to Fridays, however, staff can be available outside these times if previously agreed between the Client and OMR. If a late booking is requested, a minimum of 2 hours per room will be charged. Late meeting cannot be facilitated unless notice of at least 24 hours is given to OMR.
- Changes – Any changes to invoices must be made within 5 days of the invoice being issued, changes can not be entertained after that.
- Other Services – A range of other meeting support & concierge services are available at OMR and these should be confirmed in writing before the meeting date to ensure availability.
- VAT – All rates and charges are inclusive of VAT at 23%, or such other rate if amended.
- Liability – All visitors to OMR shall be responsible for their own property and OMR shall not be liable for any loss or damage thereto.